Finding a property in the Bournemouth area that allows a dog can be a difficult and frustrating experience. At Homes & Steeple, we understand the difficulty of finding a place to live with your dog. That's why we have created a specific mailing list for tenants with pets, which will give you access to Bournemouth rental and Sales properties that are pet-friendly. We have also compiled a list of some of the best walks in and around Bournemouth, so grab your lead and furry friend and get ready to explore!
1) Hengistbury Head - A beautiful headland offering breathtaking views of Christchurch and Bournemouth, the walk starts alongside the river and then opens up to stunning views of the Isle of Wight and the Needles. Dogs will enjoy running on the beach and playing in the sand dunes.
2) Upton Country Park - A beautiful 130-acre parkland, perfect for autumn and winter days with your furry friend. With woodland and fields perfect for dog walking, you can also walk along the shoreline and let your furry friend cool off in the sea.
3) Avon Beach - A long stretch of beach coupled with numerous dunes perfect both for playing and exploring. Your furry friend will enjoy running up and down the sandy beach while you take in the beautiful cliff views.
4) Lytchett Bay Nature Reserve - A beautiful stretch of secluded woodland and farmland, with stunning views of Poole harbour. Ideal for dogs who love to get lost and off the trail to explore new scents.
5) Coy Pond and Bournemouth Gardens – A network of footpaths weave through trees and open spaces, making for a lovely walk any time of the year. Your pooch can take a refreshing sip of water from the pond while you relax and take in the scenery.
Register your requirements on our website for more information about Bournemouth properties that take dogs. Bournemouth, Poole, and Christchurch areas offer a range of walks perfect for dogs. From the stunning coastal views at Hengistbury Head to the secluded Lytchett Bay, there is something for every dog lover. So next time you're planning a day out with your pooch, make sure to try out one of these top five dog walks.
Photo Copyright Miss Steel